The Vantage is a high-precision sorter that features: Full Spectrum Multi-Spectral Camera technology, Hi-Resolution InGaAs Cameras, Hygienic Stainless-Steel Construction, and High Capacity. Vantage features proprietary Satake software that ensures hassle free operation. Vantage represents the next standard in sorting, the foundation for High-Spec sorting systems in the Tree Nut and Peanut industries. Vantage is ideal for sorting beans, seeds, corn seeds, and in other high-quality processes. Vantage is supported by Satake’s premier after the sale service and support.
- Full Spectrum Hi-Resolution RGB and InGaAs Multi-Spec Technology
- Precision RGR+SWIR sensor alignment.
- Size and Shape sorting provides for additional security in the elimination of foreign material from your product.
- High Density, long life, ejection system driven by a powerful drive system ensures removal of all defects, while keeping collateral damage to a minimum.
- CAPACITY, CAPACITY, CAPACITY Utilization of off the shelf high-capacity vibratory feeders.
- Hygienic Stainless-Steel Construction.
- VORTEX COOLING, No chilling units or inert gases necessary.
- Advanced Touchscreen user interface.
- Defect Counting.
- Long life, Low maintenance full color and IR LED Illumination
- Independent spectral control lighting system allows the creation of unique lighting profiles for maximum defect contrast.
- Designed for Maximum Uptime Redundant Power Supplies, Smart Circuit Breakers and other core technologies are present to ensure uninterrupted service.
- Internet connectivity. Fully remote access for operation, diagnostics, and monitoring
- PC Data Collection package which includes complete machine state, operating parameters, and counting statistics.
- Satake Virtual-Sort provides intuitive visual feedback required to make sensitivity adjustments.
- Optimal selection of wavelengths for classification of targeted defects. This feature allows for even the most subtle differences in accepted product and rejects to be detected.